Re: A89: Moremem Questions (was useless subject heading of "help")

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Moremem Questions (was useless subject heading of "help")

A problem with having 'help' as you subject heading is that *many* messages have
the heading help.  My mailreader threads these mail by the subject (a rather
poor way to do it, but better than other methods) and I regularily just mark
'help' messages as read without reading them because there are so many.  If you
really need help with something, I would suggest that you place the subject that
you need help with in the subject, preferably unique (ie, there are also many
subjects which simply say 'moremem' ("*_*_*_*_*M_O_R_E_M_E_M*_*_*_*_*" which you
used last month set it apart))

But you've bascily asked the same question 3-4 times, obviously you haven't
gotten an answer, so it is probably best to change the questions significantly,
or find another source of information.  I imagine that the files included with
moremem mention the author's name, or a certian group of people, or even a
thanks to list of people that helped.

At any rate, I hope you have your questions answered.  Don't take it personally,
school's out and some people may actually use the internet less frequently
during the summer.

-adam