Re: A89: Moremem Questions (was useless subject heading of "help")

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Moremem Questions (was useless subject heading of "help")

Probably because you were impatient and only waited four days.  Perhaps those
people that know already answered that question many times and decided it wasn't
worth answering again.  Perhaps they have been too busy to check their email
lately.  Plus you decided that 'help' was an appropiate subject heading for a
message about mormem and how it works.

So that's probably why this happened.

-Adam