Re: A89: Re: ti-89 FLASH ROM version 2.00!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ti-89 FLASH ROM version 2.00!!

I tried it out too, but it needs Flash Rom v2.00 (which is called AMS 2.00
in the doc),
so when you try to do something with WinOS 89, you get an error.
Advanced Math Software 2.00 will be available in Fall 99 as it is said on
ti.com,
so we can't use WinOS... Maybe with AMS 2.00 it is able to run basic progs,
and maybe the author is a developer for TI and has AMS 2.00, but it can be
a fake shell too...

--Raffaelo