Re: A89: Re: Hello everyone.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Hello everyone.

just put the subroutine in a file, say decomp.inc and write "include
decomp.inc" at the end of your code (before the data).  the same way
you write "include tios.h" at the top.  and if the file is binary use
incbin (which would be nice for a big routine so that compile time is
saved).

> hmm..   then you either need to write a new assembler, or find one
that can call
> an external program for preprocessing of code (I havn't seen any,
for any asm)
> or put it in a bat, that calls your external program for
preprocessing..  hmm 2
> and 3 is about the same.. write a preprocessor.. I don't really see
any
> advantages..  why not just use the tools there is for encode, put it
in your
> code, include the routines needed and use them?
> I think it is a lot work for so little gain..
> and the simpler you make it for new programmers, the longer time it
will take
> before they relly understand what asm is, and what they are doing..
IMHO...