Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

Pat Milheron monitors the z80 lists, but as of just a few months ago
no one monitored the 68k lists and probably still no one does.

But anyhow, you can only change the serial number if it's on the
actual memory chip.  It's quite possible that it could be located on
some other chip .. someone probably knows where it is.  But if it is
on the memory chip, it must be in the same segment as the link
upgrade, otherwise it would show up in the emu (which it doesn't).