Re: A89: program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: program

i would like to know if you know how to make a line break in a file with
the write command. right now it just writes the entire file on one line.
sndlib.exe is my program, use use it like:
sndlib.exe testsnd
and then it load up and you play your song and then you hit the end button,
you are asked if you want to make it a .89z or .9xz or exit w/o compiling.
when you play your song, it writes it to the file you put in the arg, ie
testsnd.asm, then if you click on .89z, it then runs doors.bat testsnd and
is compiled.
thanks

At 04:52 PM 6/12/99 +0200, you wrote:

>Rob Smith wrote:
>> i have a question, 1. any1 use djgpp?
>
>a little.. why?
>
>> 3. any1 know a way to run a program through a program ie sndlib.exe you run
>> and when it is done, it runs doors.bat or make89.bat with the file as the
>> arg value.
>
>i don't know the arguments to sndlib.exe, and maybe I don't really understand
>what the problem is..
>but make a .bat-file?
>
>//Olle

Thanks,