Re: A89: Color GB?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Color GB?

This is extremely off topic but how good is the color game boy?  I have a
regular game boy the big bloated ones, not pocket, and I find it much better
than the calcs but still, is the CGB much better?  I plan on getting one, I
guess.  Also do you know where to get the cheapest one.  I plan on getting it
in HK.  Oh well thanks for your input.
	Also I don't believe that TI cheated us since there are bugs on all
the other calcs right, one in the 85, lots in 82 and other calcs too.  None
of them are perfect.  If it wasn't for the irational action to put out the 85
w/ the bug Zshell and Usgard, and Ash CrASH would have not been possible.
Therefore this "bug" might actually be a blessing in disguise.