Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

sirknight@mindless.com writes:

>  shouldn't have to worry about having it as long as I don't accidently do
the
>  trick to open access to my flash.

You know that thing about the monkeys and the word processors, and how if
they banged on them long enough, they'd eventually write all of the works of
Shakespeare? This goes right in that category - no monkeys will ever make a
single act from a Shakespeare play if they banged on keyboards forever;
they'd be hard pressed to make a sentance. (If you don't believe me, bang on
your keyboard for a few hours in Microsoft Word and see if you come up with
anything useful.)

So what's my point? You can't 'accidentally' activate this bug any more than
you could 'accidentally' program ZShell in BASIC on a TI-85. :P