RE: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: TI89 ROM vs HP49 ROM

First, make no mistake about it, none of the Z80 calculators were written in
bloated C.  If you don't believe me, ask Pat Milheron.  They were all
assembly.  The only reason that I see for making the 68k based calcs was
that their was a readily available c compiler for the 68k series, and TI
didn't care enough to really put effort into their machines.  Hell they even
had another company do the CAS for them!

Josh Cunningham