A89: [OffTopic] Gameboy programmability

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: [OffTopic] Gameboy programmability

One fun thing is that from www.bung.com.hk you can buy a programmable cartridge
and make your own gameboy games! And the "scene" is riseing.. some 2 weeks ago I
played sqrxz for gameboy color! quite cool (but I dont like the game..  no
"feeling", but fun that a calc-game is made for the gbc) And on a 64Mbit
cartridge you can fit quite a lot of games! (for compareing, a very large game
like Zelda dx is 8Mbit, so you could probably fit  _very_ many of the homemade
free games.. cause we are no criminals right?)
I'm looking forward to a lot of cool and free games and stuff for your gameboy
color. wonderful machine..

//Olle
and yea..  if you buy the games, you can transfer them to your programmable
cartridge, and you wont need to carry around all thoose carts.. just one!