Re: A89: Heeey. . .

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Heeey. . .

noveck@pluto.njcc.com writes:

> Anyone else notice that Mogsoft's Secret Button is the LOWEST ranked program
>  in the Dim-TI archives?!?  Seems people don't have any respect for someone
>  trying to be helpful - I say we all go over and help it out -- 5 for
Mogsoft
>  =)

Thanks for the support! :)
I remember looking at how it ranked compared to other programs on ticalc.org
and I wasn't that bad... I was surprised at some of the stuff I beat out
(several TI-80 games and 'index.html', whatever the heck that is. :) j/k)

Oh well, if the snobs at Dim-TI don't want to download my file... they're
missing out. :) Since I had no idea I was going to be making a few sequels
(Tilemaps are coming out after I come back from Japan! ^_^) with a similar
concept in mind, I didn't label it as a tutorial or anything... well, the
readme is nice anyway. :)

~~~~
ZeromusMog@aol.com
Founder of Mogsoft, Inc.

Visit the Mogsoft site at
www.geocities.com/something/anotherthing/348573904857/~Zeromus/This/That/Anoth
erthing/TimesSquare/CGI?LoseFile/Goto/Hell/LookItsElvis/Mogsoft/index.html
then get ticked off that Geocities lost the file and bug hosting@ticalc.org
to allow Mogsoft to be housed at ticalc.org! :)