A89: Heeey. . .

[Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Heeey. . .

Anyone else notice that Mogsoft's Secret Button is the LOWEST ranked program
in the Dim-TI archives?!?  Seems people don't have any respect for someone
trying to be helpful - I say we all go over and help it out -- 5 for Mogsoft
=)

Good news -- after two months, I finally finished school tennis, and just
now dusted off my laptop and sent it the stuff I need to finish up a pokemon
beta. . . give me a few days =)

BTW - Dux, I need your Sprite 8 now for a secret project of mine - can you
just put all your demos and tutorials someplace where we can all find them?

            -Scott Noveck (SMN)
             smn@calc.org
             POKEMON 89: Coming Soon
             http://ccia.calc.org