Re: A89: text editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: text editor

----- Original Message -----
From: Olle Hedman <oh@hem.passagen.se>
To: <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: A89: text editor

> I use and love UltraEdit. I think it is the best editor available for
windows.
> I can have syntax coloring if I want. (I only want comments and such in
> different color though)
> and you can specify external programs that you can run with just a simple
> keycommand.
> all menu options is possible to assign a key of your choice to also..
> very nice editor.
>
> file://Olle
> a yea..  www.ultraedit.com

I've tried this thing and I like it! Does anyone here have a 68000 Wordfile?

Also, if anyone here uses Outlook Express: *How* do I get it to put the
signature *after* the mail I'm responding to? Having to cut'n'paste all the
time gets real old real fast... :(

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92 Plus at http://c625.sparta.lu.se
Random PQF Quote follows:

- "The other humans around it are trying to explain to it what a planet is."
- "Doesn't it know?"
- "Many humans don't. Mistervicepresident is one of them."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Wings)