A89: Archive memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Archive memory

I understand that this isn't 'assembly', but i just bought my ti-89
yesterday, and (having i had a ti-86) it is very different from my old one.
I don't understand if there are any disadvantages in using the archive
memory, instead of the archive memory. The archive memory, i have already
realised, causes a lot of trashing, i think, but other than that (which i
haven't understood very well also) it seems pretty much the same.
NEvertheless, the author of street fighter says in the txt file, that he
advises that the program should be in the ram memory in order to save
batteries. Can someone help me with this?

			Thanks in advance

P.s. I'm just a newbie with the ti-89