Re: A89: Re: BIG mistake

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: BIG mistake

the "upgrade" is equal to the whole rom..
Maybe you should try read through all your mail before you start responding..
I think we now are quite clear on what TI thinks of rom distribution if you read
the response from Ti posted here..

both 1.00 and 1.05 can be found on my computer, as said in an earlier letter.
I'm not shure if they like me to have 1.05, but if they don't, they can send me
a letter and I will remove it pronto..

//Olle

Miles Raymond wrote:

> You know what he meant.  Since TI doesn't have the v1.00 ROM _Upgrade_ on
> their site, I don't think they'd care if ppl distribute it since TI doesn't
> make it available anymore...
>
> He's not talking about pirating... the FlashROM Upgrade program is freely
> given by TI.
>
> -Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
> ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/

Follow-Ups: References: