RE: A89: How do you change the logical screen width?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: How do you change the logical screen width?

>===== Original Message From assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org =====
>600012:5..0  (64-n)*16 = Number of pixels wide the LCD controller thinks
>             the LCD is. if changed to something else, $60001c should be
>             modified TO some apropriate value to set the
ROW-change-frequency
>             to something that matches the number of horisontal pixels
>                                                                  default $31
>
>you dont have to change $60001c if you change to something lower than
240pixels,
>but you you will probably have problems with grayscale if you don't...
>another bad thing is that VTI does not support this feature, so all
developement
>with different screen with has to be done oncalc.
>
>//Olle
So I guess I should write $36 to bits 5..0 of $600012 to change it from 240 to
160, but what value should I write to $60001c? Also, should I change $600013
(# of LCD scan-lines) to 100 by writing $9c there? Do I have to change the
values back when I'm done, or will the defaults restore when I go back to
TI-OS? More help from you TI-89 gurus would be great.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Zach Miller
Madison,Wisconsin
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This e-mail has been sent to  you  courtesy of OperaMail,  a
free  web-based  service  from  Opera  Software,  makers  of
the award-winning Web Browser - http://www.operasoftware.com