Re: A89: LinuxTI & Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: LinuxTI & Memory Expander

 > I still say that no one should complain. =)  As for me, I don't think I've
 > posted an HTML email to this list since I first got on the internet almost a
 > year ago.

I did not accuse you (or anyone else) sending HTML. I did not complain
either. Everyone has a right to post in HTML if they choose. I find it
annoying, but the world is full of annoying things and people anyway
so I don't complain. I just expressed my humble oppinion on the issue.

On the other hand, if you expect help, you might as well increase your
chances and post in a format that's definitely readable by everyone. I,
for one, do not try to read HTML, I simply delete the mail unread after
seeing that it's not straight ASCII.
Now I don't say that I'm a big help or anything, but maybe the person
who could actually help happens to do the same.

As per complaining or not, everyone has a right to post HTML, but on
the same token, everyone has a right to complain about it, I guess.
Just like junk mail - they excercise their right to send it to me, and
since transport headers are not that easy to spoof, I promptly
excercise my right to complain at their ISP; the ISP usually sends me
a mail informing me that they, on turn, excercised their right of
closing the account in question. Freedom in action :-)

Regards,

Zoltan