Re: A89: Overwriting ROM (was Re: Linux Port)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Overwriting ROM (was Re: Linux Port)

Since no one seems to have replied, I will ask once again.  First off,
how many people know how to use this "secret"?  And Secondly, how did
they find out about it and how to use/exploit it?
	And if we get no reply to that, then we could always ask one of the
people who know the "secret" to write that part of the program or
whatever you want to call it.  Only problem being, we would have to find
somebody willing to do this.
	- Matt