A89: Error: Unrecognized Symbol $8b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Error: Unrecognized Symbol $8b

Does ANYONE know the cause of this error? Immediately after finishing that
pokemon beta, I found a major bug (the pokeball one that keeps crashing on
people or screwing up fights) - but I couldn't fix it because A68K REFUSES
TO ASSEMBLE THE PROGRAM!  I released it as is, but after a 3-week break it
STILL won't work (yes, I've rebooted and tried to locate the section of code
that's bad [no luck], and the file size is under the limit).  The problem
seems to be that A68k wants to use an opcode that convert.bat doesn't like
much, and even if I try to assemble the exact same file that worked in the
first place it fails.  I'm baffled. . .