A89: LinuxTI & Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: LinuxTI & Memory Expander

I think we should investigate making a better memory expander than what
is currently available.  I am versed enough in electonics to build these
things.  Haven't ever tried to write my own code for one of the chips,
but I have the ability to program them.  Were we to do something like
this, we could expand the memory capabilities greatly and have many more
functions for "LinuxTI".  I know someone said something about this
before, but I believe it was overlooked and it is a good point.
Theoretically we could build an expander specifically for "LinuxTI" that
would contain the code and let the OS handle all the dirty work.

Mark E. Scott Jr.
mscott@dbcity.net