Re: A89: 68k asm book

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: 68k asm book

it sounds like the problem is not 68k specific.  try reading a book on
algorithms and problem solving.  that might help.

In a message dated 7/12/99 8:51:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time, S43R80@aol.com
writes:

<< i think i am past the point of tutorials...however i still review source
code
 a bit every now and then...and yes, motorolas guide is a good
reference...but
 i am not having problems writing code, i am just interested in learning how
 to best optimize my code and produce the most efficient code...is this sort
 of thing learned from a book...or is it just a matter of experience???  I
 suppose what I am asking is 'what is a good 68k programming book???

 -Steven >>