Re: A89: help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: help

The Archive Utility is a very....amazing program. After you run it on your
calculator, it somehow copies what is stored in your archives and turns it
into ROM, (i think...correct me if im wrong). When you have a crash or
something resets your calculators memory, the archive utility will restore
what was saved when you ran it. The only problem i have found with it is that
it causes unpredictablities when running other ASM programs. Often they will
run much less stable...but that is just me:)
To get rid of it you must reinstall the ROM