Re: A89: GetKey()/Idleloop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: GetKey()/Idleloop

In a message dated 1/28/99 11:03:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
nlmueller@students.wisc.edu writes:

> Check out page 530 of your manual.  It has a full listing of the key codes
>  for all major keys.  I hope this is what you're looking for.

It's not! It's the same key numbers returned by the BASIC program (my calc was
closer than the manual when I was working on it. :) However, the secondary
function keys' numbers seem to be different. I'm using util::idle_loop to get
they key numbers... and I would write a program to get the numbers returned by
idle_loop if someone would <majorhint>please explain how to display registers
on the screen</majorhint>. Is there a different set of numbers that are used
for this routine?