Re: A89: Memory problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Memory problem

Adam Davis wrote:

> I don't think it's the doorsos.  I've had it on my calc forever and a
> day, and haven't experienced any of the problems many seem to be
> complaining of.
>
> -Adam

I can't see that it could be anything but the doorsos. I installed it on my calc
again this morning, and didn't send any other files to the calc. All I did was
changing the password. Then, later today, when trying to differentiate some
equations, the message memory error came up again. I didn't have anything but the
doorsos, the doors browser and the libs that come with it on my calc, so it has to
do with this! A girl in my calculus class also had this problem. Xavier says that
the bug probably doesn't always get to the calc, so I'll try installing it again
now, and I hope it works!

Einar

Follow-Ups: References: