Re: A89: TCML Proposal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TCML Proposal

In a message dated 1/17/99 11:40:36 AM Pacific Standard Time, yarin@acc.umu.se
writes:

> Writing a simple HTML browser, like Lynx should't be any problem. Lynx
>  doesn't support much... not even tables IIRC.

Once again, we have the old "This way or that way" thing. BOTH standards can
be implemented on a calc. When you install a browser, for instance, you would
also install the parsers that you want- TCML, HTML, or both. And since TCML is
incredibly easy, I couldn't imagine ticalc.org, tifiles, and dim-ti NOT making
a TCML page. If you're interested in who else would write TCML pages, look for
the post I wrote a while ago that describes who would use it...