Re: A89: TCML Proposal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TCML Proposal

You guys keep on talking about the browser - TCML, etc.., who cares? Let's
see a valid TCP/IP connection established first: and I'll be impressed. I
still think this is off topic because out of all the topic of HTML, TCML,
there hasn't been any code written to do this.  It's still dreaming.. dreams
are for hardware@lists.ticalc.org and basic@lists.ticalc.org - If people
would stop talking about what they are going to do and just do it, I'd have
2000 less messages in my mailbox then I do now. You guys keep on saying
"..oh that shouldnt be too hard".. "that's pretty simple".. well let's see
the program already.. I wish ticalc.org had a stricter moderator.