Re: A89: question about connect-4

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: question about connect-4

In a message dated 1/14/99 1:53:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:

> > If I was doing connect 4 for my next game
>
>  connect 4 has already been made (puissance 4).  the name is just in french,
>  but it's the same game

The reason he's making this game is so that people (like me) who are new to
ASM will have something to look at codewise. If I'm not mistaken, he's going
to release the full source code with lots of comments with it. Not to mention,
he might also end up with a better game. :) It's like my Secret Button game,
yes, the program is not that advanced and alone, it's probably not worth
submitting, but the real reason it's there is because the source code is well-
documented. (Although I think I should make a couple minor changes and fix
some stuff to make it make more sense. :)