A89: invalid checksum

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: invalid checksum

I havn't had any trouble using the 89 graphlink software untill now...Evertime
I try to transfer to the calc it gives me an "invalid checksum" error.
Sometimes (if i am sending a group file) it will actually get maybe one file
onto the calc before this error occurs a second time...This is really
irritating because I was right in the middle of putting a few finishing
touches on my tic tac toe game before I upload it to ticalc...I think I
remember someone having this problem before; does anyone know what causes
this:

PS the BATT signal displayed on my calc a couple times but I believe that they
are hardly drained...but could this be the problem???

-thanks-