Re: A89: Flash ROM or Archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Flash ROM or Archive

There is no second romchip or special Archive chip.
Both the OS and the Archive is in the same chip and it is a FlashROM chip
no standard ROM. there is though some blocks in the Flash that is writeprotected
and in thoose blocks are some key kernelfunktions for for example download a
new OS in the flash if the OS get screwed up.

//Olle