Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 01/12/99 10:48:33 PM, cyberdeity@pdq.net writes:

>At the risk of getting flamed into little tiny bits:
>
>L         OOO     SSSS   EEEEE        AA        OOO         L
>L        O     O    S          E               A    A     O     O
>L        O     O    SSSS   EEE           AAA      O     O        L
>L        O     O          S    E               A    A     O     O
>LLLL  OOO     SSSS   EEEEE      A     A     OOO         LLLLL
>
>For those who can't read that it says LOSE AOL
>
>Seriously, aol is over 20 dollars a month.  I can get my service for 10
>dollars prepaid.  The speed is unimaginably faster, and you don't have
>guides riding your ass all the time.  If you want the chat,  IRC.  If
>you want IM's get yahoo pager or ICQ.  AOL sucks.

I'm actually starting to get the idea, thanks... =)  Well, I happened to be
one of the internet-illiterate people when I got access last march, and my
friends told me to get AOL, because it was all about chatting back then, but
there's more to it now.  So well,  AOL has been pissing me off lately, and I
am just not aware of speed differences and crap from other ISPs. I'll take
your word for it though... =P

--Jason K.