A89: Re: TCML

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: TCML

I like this idea with one exception- the way a line is defined.  I think that the browser should
continue the line until it reads the

command on a TCML line.  Let me explain using your example:

TCML code:

:C
:3Nate's
:ITCML
:Ihttp://www.tcml.org/home.tcml
:3 Page!
:B
:L
:2Here's where I keep all of my TCML stuff online.  Bla, bla, bla

The ":" chars are there because the TI-89 puts them in a text file.  Of course, there is a space
after "Nate's " so it won't seem as though "Nate'sTCML" weren't one word.  Also there is a space in
front of "Page!" and not after "TCML" so that "TCML " won't be a link, but the space will still be
there.  And so, depending upon how links are displayed from the TI browser.. it'll look something
like this:

                    Nate's TCML Page!
Here's where I keep all of my TCML stuff online.  Bla, bla, bla

I opted to use ZeromusMog's way of one-char tags better, because then there will be less to decode
every line if we make it this way.

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: MRayMan
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/