Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

In a message dated 1/11/99 7:36:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, TurboSoft@aol.com
writes:

> if it can read html, there's no use for TCML

Um, no. Not really. Even if an HTML interpreter was made, it would be deathly
slow and hog a ton of memory. With the TCML model I had in my previous post, a
TCML reader would take up extremely little memory (perhaps even <5000 bytes)
and the pages would be designed with a CALCULATOR in mind, not a desktop
computer. I think that there are MANY pages out there that would simply not
fit in the calc's memory. A page designed for the calculator would keep in
mind the memory limitations. Also, after all is said and done, I still want to
have enough room left on my calc for games! :)