A89: 83+?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: 83+?

Is the 83+ real? If so, TI is breaking their style. the 83X would be the
next 83, new calcs of the same number, like the 80 and 80X have the X at
the end of the name. The calc only gets the + or Plus when it is a
physical Hardware upgrade, like the Plus Module for the 92. Well, please
let me know if the 83+ is real, I don't have internet access here at my
house, and frankly, I wouldn't waste my time looking up the "83+" anyway
I'd goto www.thrillride.com and check out the latest coasters. Well,
later everybody!!!

         Michael J Mallon
"The Clueless Dream Reality"

Oh yeah, Mr. Rabbler, please don't remove my name from the asm-89 list
just for my cuss-words, ok?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: