Re: A89: Internet Link(Debate about Aol anywhere)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link(Debate about Aol anywhere)

> Not if our buddy Steve has his way. :)

Our buddy steve can go lick it :)

> Really? It depends on the client... ever try Exchange? It took me
> hours to get
> it to send messages over a LAN...

I never have/never will use exchange.

> Yes, especially if it's like the Eudora Lite thing I used once. What a piece
> of crap... didn't even display half the messages right.

Displays all my messages correctly.

> What about You've Got Mail? That's even easier. :) (BTW, if you want to see
> some people who overly-romanticized those words, go see the movie by the same
> name. Good movie, tho. :)

Eudora says "You Have New Mail" in a female voice. And I have seen
the movie, very good.

> Do you think that AOL made up ZeromusMog for me?

No, I think Squaresoft did. Last Guy on Final Fantasy IV and the cute
little Moogle.
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.