Re: A89: Sprite Rotating

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Sprite Rotating

billr1@midsouth.net writes:

<< rewrite the sprite routines to take an extra parameter for rotation, and
 have the routine rotate it based on those.  you rotate a sprite by looping
 through the points in a different order, btw. >>

thanks a bunch.  right now, i'm using the routine in graphlib.  i'm pretty
confident that i can make my own routine, but if i did that, would the byte
savings from the sprites be gobbled back up if i wrote my own routines?  I
only have 1 sprite (16x16) that I need in the different directions, so I'm
guessing that it would be much easier to just create 4 different sprites, am I
correct?