Re: A89: FuZiOnZ Clarification

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

"-=> InFuZeD <=-" wrote:
> Ummm, I don't think so. B4 I get a bad rep on this list I'd like to say
> that I am only flaming flamers.

you already have a bad reputation

> Ummm....Basic Stuff is crap...I've done my basic stuff to myself, I've
> already done plenty of Basic stuff on the 82,83, and 86. I'm taking on
> 68k with open arms.

when he said basic stuff, he did not mean programs made in Basic, he meant som
simple basic asmprograms to help you learn assembly

> Heres a description of my RPG.
> -Title: FuZiOnZ <=- Yes That Capitalization Is correct -=>
> -Setting: Medival Times
> -Weapons: Swords, Bows, Ect
> -Plot: The evil warlord Ghengi has aquired the favor the dark ones
> (demons) and plans to destroy all life on the earth and to create a
> "Supreme species". Exas, the hero, must battle his way through Ghengi's
> minions to find "The Ultimate Light". This is the "spirit" of the earth
> and is the only thing that can give him the power to defeat Ghengi.
> -Characters: Exas, Hygher, Westly, Tina <=- Heros <=- Ghengi, Farghon,
> Indar, Ubo, Ewl <=- Enemies <=-
>
> Now that you have some information on the RPG, let the contest begin!

as matt said, its not very wise to announce a game to much before you have
anything working.. it is a misstake vary many newbies does, and the reason why
thoose PUD-sections are overfilled with games that will never be finished.
I'm not saying now, that _you_ never will finish it, I'm just saying it is nicer
for everyone (including yourself) if you dont announce it to early.. then you
can quit if you like without anyone getting angry couse they have been waiting
for the game you are makeing..

//Olle