Re: A89: FuZiOnZ Clarification

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: FuZiOnZ Clarification

>This is greyscale you dumba**! Ooooo greyscale text!

Ugh.. your an AOL member fresh out of bootcamp, all right..

>Ummm, I don't think so. B4 I get a bad rep on this list I'd like to say
>that I am only flaming flamers.
>I'm making this RPG! The CCIA members are going to help me with graphix,
>storyline, and learning 68k.
>I will become a CCIA member when I have proven myself to doomsday or as
>soon as CarBiN gets back. I know how
>hard assembly is cus I programmed the z80!

No, your just wasting this mailing list's time. It is practically a cardinal
rule: never announce a game until the basic engine is done, at least not on
a mailing list (maybe your website). But, Once you design the basic
grayscale scrolling engine and a BETA is near..  then start e-mailing people
for title screens, sprites, etc