Re: A89: Address errors, how to stop them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nathan Mueller wrote:

> TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:
>
> > is there a way that doors can somehow protect the calc with the error
> > protection WHILE in TI-OS?
>
> A bunch of people (myself included) are working on advanced OS's for the
> 89.  I don't know how Doors works, but I mind is shaping up to be a
> rewrite of the exception handlers on the 89.  It would have the same
> type of "crash protection" that Doors has as well as other
> optimizations.

Yeah I rewrite Auto Int 6 (for checking the ON key) and trap #0 handler
(this int is called peridically while you are in the TIOS). The supposed
bug seems to be in the trap 0 handler, but i'm not sure.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://start.at/doors