Re: A89: pwprot and megacar adress error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bryan Hoffman wrote:

> When i am running the door 1.8 explorer and i run pwprot from a
> different folder aside from main it gives me a adress error.  thank god
> for the anti crash system!!! and when i am playing megacar froma folder
> aside from main it gives me a adress error also when i am going through
> the levels and i get to the last one and hit the arrow key again.  That
> is when it gives me an adress error.  I don't know if it is doors or if
> it is the progs. BUt i have had megacar crash on me many times but never
> the pwprot.  If anyone know what is wrong write and tell me.

I don't know about pwprot, but it was know that Megacar had a few adress
errors.. Version 1.2 has just been uploaded on ticalc today, and it
seems to be more bug free.. Anyway I didn't test this game alot.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://start.at/doors