A89: Thanks! (1 question)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Thanks! (1 question)

Thanks Mr Gregis!  The day that I did that I kept trying different things and
compiling but always getting the same error...I never thought of restarting
the computer but I guess it seemed to work: I tried compiling it again and it
worked just fine on the calc...I really appreciate your advice.

1 question: I am using put_sprite(I alos tried put_sprite2) to display a
sprite 19X19 bytes but when i compile (no errors are given) and transfer to
the calc it says "memory violation"...I believe that it may be because the
sprite routine(s) cannot support large sprites or something...I couldn't find
anything about this in the sprite routine so I am not exactly sure if this is
what is causing the error...hmm...maybe I should try restarting the computer
again :)...

-Steven Reagan-