Re: A89: Crossword puzzle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Crossword puzzle

In a message dated 2/25/99 3:06:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bentensai@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 I am workin on a game that is a crossword puzzle.  I have it all
 finished except I don't know how I can get the 89 to know if the words
 in the puzzle are correct.
 Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?  Thanks.
            Ben

i've got a really simple idea.  instead of having them type in the word
letter-by-letter into each of the squares, you can have them type in a string
and then do all the manipulation/comparison/whatever with a more easily
managable string than a bunch of different variables for each square.