Re: A89: Emu help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Emu help

The only way to do it is to send the files from the emulator to your
calculator (link them through the Graphlink) and then to send them to your
computer via TI's GL software (or parallel/serial link software, though I'm
not sure if the emulator can link to a non-GL cable).  I'd suggest emailing
rusty@acz.org and recommending that he implement it in his upcoming TI-XX
emulator (he's expanding the emulator to support all TI Graphing Calcs). . .

        - -- Scott Noveck (SMN)