Re: A89: Some Assembly Required (a new website)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Some Assembly Required (a new website)

<< Do I need permission to put the programs made by others on my site or
 am I being to polite? >>

i don't think you should need permission.  none of this stuff is actually
copyrighted,  or i doubt it.  plus once i start programming good,  if i spend
4 months doing something,  im gonna want everyone to play it.  i don't wanna
waste my time by only having it on my own personal webpage or something.  your
better off telling everyone that you are automatically putting games on your
site,  and if they don't want it up there to mail you to take it off.