A89: Compiling problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Compiling problems

Hello!
 I am a newbies and i need help!
i can't compile anything!
My computer is only a 386 and run under windows 3.1
When i prompt : asm89 (file i want to compile) i get  the following message:
"to use plusshell abilities, you must execute the following line
call c:/plusshell/setps c:/plusshell"
I replace "plusshell" by the directorie where setps is (with all the files
which are included with plusshell) and i execute this line.
But when i prompt asm89 (my file.asm), i get this message again!
I have try to use a68k directly, but this error occurs: cannot create file
i have almost tryed everythings, so help me!

PS: Sorry for my english but i am french........