A89: Newbie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Newbie

Hello.  I just subscribe to the list.  Before I came here I was subscribed
to the GameBoy development list.  However, the GameBoy is pretty strange, so
I bought a TI-89 and decided it would be easier to learn ASM on that instead
(and it's a cool calculator).  I asked Dux to post the url to my page and
since then I've been getting lots of hits (I get a ICQ message whenever
someone visits).  If you haven't viewed my page already it tells you how to
make your TI-89 crash and burn without even doing any programming (just
graphing!)  The url is:
http://frontpage.netxn.com/ccw/ti/
Note: That url is only temporary.  It'll move soon, so I wouldn't add it to
your favorites.

Thanx and greetz,
-SirKnight

BTW: The real purpose of this message was to set my email client to autosort
messages from the list.  :)