Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

In a message dated 2/10/99 8:48:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adavis@baladyne.com writes:

> Believe me, being able to choose a different color for each function in
>  a graph would be useful.  Also coloring sections of 3d graph mode
>  dependant on their height.

yeah, l have the casio 9800g.  About the only positive trait of it is that you
can have long program names and the color screen.  Even though the color is
not NEARLY as sharp as the packaging advertises, it does really help when
graphing.  Also, there are commands that you can use to make color games (like
the command:  Orange "Hello"  would display Hello in orange).