Re: A89: asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: asm

>well i am starting to learn assembly because i got some time.  and i have
>looked over many tutorials,  and i understand the basics of both kinda.  not
>enough to get a game, but im learning.   by both i mean for the 86 z80 asm,
>and 89 68k.  and i want to do stuff for the 89 because it is alot more
>powerful.  and im wondering what programmers who know assembly suggest.  do
>you suggest that i try z80 because it might be easier,  and there are more
>tutorials,  or that i look at all the available tutorials for 68k like
>68kguide and all of them.  please let me know.  i got both an 89 and an 86,
>and i wanna put alot of my good games ideas into real games.  well your
>opinion would be appreciated.

Well Mr. e. e. cummings, I've programed for both the Z80 and the 68k and I
would have to say that the 68k is easier.  Granted there isn't as much
documentation out there for the 89, but more is comming and if you learn it
now you'll be ahead of the pack.  The 68k calcs are not only the future of
TI, but the're also the unexplored teritory.  While nothing too new will be
developed for the 86 anytime soon, radical new software is in the works for
the 89.

	--Nate