Re: A89: DoorsOS Won't download

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Serial wrote:

> you could try recompiling it and making it all lowercase in the
> filename.

I don't think so.  It worked fine before the calc crash.  Just this
one single program won't download on my NT system.  I have the correct
GraphLink version.  Works on my Win98 system.

What's wierd is that only this one file won't download.  Everything
else downloads just fine.  I have tried dozens of times.

Oh well, must be gremlins.

> Michael S. Davis wrote:
>
> > I had a crash and had to restore my system.  I have
> > downloaded all my files, except that one, and only one, file
> > will not download.
> >
> > DoorsOs.89z will not download.  I have several copies
> > of it and the original.  NONE will download.
> >
> > I have reset my calc and tried, but no go.
> >
> > I have replaced batteries and no go.
> >
> > I have many *.89z files that are larger than the OS.
> >
> > I have repeated the sending of all files but ONLY the
> > DoorsOs.89z won't load.
> >
> > Anyone have a fix (clue)?

> > Shoot-to-Win
> >
> > Protect the 2nd Amendment