Re: A89: DoorsOS Won't download

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Olle Hedman wrote:

> Hmm. .I had the same problem but with the latest version of SMQ.. I just thought
> it was my linkprogram that couldnt handle the large file or something (I'm using
> the paralell cable) but maybe there is a deeper problem?

I thought the size might have been the problem also but I have many *.89z
files that are larger than DoorsOs.89z.  Some are almost 2 times larger.
I have tried and tried everything I can think of but still cannot get that
single file to download.

I have reset; put in new batteries; removed batteries; and nothing works.

> /Olle
>
> "Michael S. Davis" wrote:
> >
> > I had a crash and had to restore my system.  I have
> > downloaded all my files, except that one, and only one, file
> > will not download.
> >
> > DoorsOs.89z will not download.  I have several copies
> > of it and the original.  NONE will download.
> >
> > I have reset my calc and tried, but no go.
> >
> > I have replaced batteries and no go.
> >
> > I have many *.89z files that are larger than the OS.
> >
> > I have repeated the sending of all files but ONLY the
> > DoorsOs.89z won't load.
> >
> > Anyone have a fix (clue)?

> > Shoot-to-Win
> >
> > Protect the 2nd Amendment