Re: A89: You must realize that is besides the point (read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: You must realize that is besides the point (read)

Except that i have played a running version of Scott's plain jump and It
kicked ass. Has anyone actually tried this gooey thing ?

Ephesus
james@acz.org

p.s. I'm not saying that it's a hoax, i'm just wondering if anyone has
actually tried the program.

> You know that plane jump prog Scott is making?  Yah, I think it's a piece
of
> crap.  Take a look at that gyppy screen, you can see that the ball was
simply
> PASTED on there!  Heck, I could make better screens than that!  And look
how
> the screen jumps so quick!  and the planes go so fast!  That's not a
playable
> game.  I think it's a bunch of bull, if he doesn't release it this
INSTANT<
> right NOW it had better work or we'll all declare it a fake, a hoax, and
that
> he should stop programming
>
> (hehe, no offense scott, this is all just hypothetical.  I thought of your
> program first because it's one I keep track of because I want to play
it:P)

> You have to realize how irrational your comments are.  And also, yes I
could
> make better screenshots than what I see on Scott's page with Adobe
photoshop,
> and make them look just as realistic:P  But Scott's prog is real no matter
> how fake it may look:P
>
> Honestly, I could forge any program literally perfectly with Adobe
Photoshop,